I stroll through the pink rain of the cherry trees . Walking through the rain of pink petals , I remember so many springs , and the spell of love cast under cherry tree clouds , to kisses blessed by the blowing petals . Blossoms and the crazy rush of beauty that is Spring take my breath away …and love blooms , blessed by the softness of this perfect storm . Killing me softly …. until resurrected by another love , and another Spring .
- A Storm Of Petals (pacificmelody.wordpress.com)
- Fairy Magic (thegateinthewood.wordpress.com)
- Washington, D.C. cherry blossoms in full bloom right NOW – yes, really! (PHOTO GALLERY) (wjla.com)
- This Cherry Tree Sprouts Blossoms of Hope (japanapalooza.com)
- Maymont’s cherry blossom trees are at peak bloom (wtvr.com)